101A - Saturday Feb 17th 11-1pm
101B - Sunday Feb 18th 2-4pm
This is a 2 part Workshop Series and we recommend that you take both, but you also have the option of just taking one or the other. (pricing below)
Join Lindsay for a Vinyasa Yoga Basics workshop where you will learn the lineage and the purpose of this dynamic practice. You will be guided through the process of synchronizing asana (postures) and pranayama (breath work) to cultivate ease in the flow.
All are welcome! Learn the fundamentals with time for questions and practice or use this time brush up on your alignment with the full attention of your instructor. This workshop will be ongoing and is intended to help students develop their practice and eventually move beyond basics as they become stronger and more proficient in the practice.
THIS WILL COVER:
- Sun Salutation A: (Tadasana, Uttanasana, Urdhva Mukha Uttanasana, Chaturanga, Urdhva Mukha Svanasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Sun Salutation B: (Tadasana, Uttanasana, Urdhva Mukha Uttanasana, Chaturanga, Urdhva Mukha Svanasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Virabhadrasana I)
- Various Warrior Postures: (Virabhadrasana II, Virabhadrasana III, Utthita Trikonasana, Utthita Parsvakonasana)
- Variations/modifications for alignment in Chaturanga
- Common transitions and basic vinyasa structure
- Breathwork, Basic History of Vinyasa
This workshop is broken up into two separate dates (Part A & B) and includes the 2 free weeks of yoga for free! If you can't make both, feel free to sign up for either date separately as we will hold these workshops every few months. Please note that if you purchase separately, it does not include the free 2 weeks of yoga.
Suggested donation price for both workshops with 2 free weeks of yoga: $50
Suggested donation price for just 1 of the workshops: $20/workshop
With: Lindsay Negrello