Ayurveda (“the science of life”), is the ancient health system of India that emerged alongside yoga. Sometimes called “the people's medicine,” because it is based on choices about daily rhythms, diet, and self-care, Ayurveda is a practical and holistic approach to well-being.
This workshop is helpful for those seeking:
- More space and time in their life
- More energy
- More emotional balance
- Better sleep
- Better digestion
- Healthier body image
- More relaxation and joy
The workshop will cover:
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- The doshas (A self-assessment tool for understanding your unique constitution)
- Living with the rhythm of the seasons and the sun
- Creating daily habits that allow one to thrive
Instructor: Abbie Silvers first learned of Ayurveda while studying to become a yoga teacher. In 2014, Abbie met Cate Stillman (Yogahealer.com) and began to study Ayurveda under her. Abbie is grateful for the benefits of an Ayurvedic lifestyle. It has brought balance to herself, family and home.
Suggested Donation: $15