This is part 2 of a 2 part series (feel free to drop in for this one even if you didn't do the first)
Join Lindsay for a Vinyasa Yoga Basics workshop where you will learn the lineage and the purpose of this dynamic practice. You will be guided through the process of synchronizing asana (postures) and pranayama (breath work) to cultivate ease in the flow.
All are welcome! Learn the fundamentals with time for questions and practice or use this time brush up on your alignment with the full attention of your instructor. This workshop will be ongoing and is intended to help students develop their practice and eventually move beyond basics as they become stronger and more proficient in the practice.
THIS WILL COVER:
- Sun Salutation A: (Tadasana, Uttanasana, Urdhva Mukha Uttanasana, Chaturanga, Urdhva Mukha Svanasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Sun Salutation B: (Tadasana, Uttanasana, Urdhva Mukha Uttanasana, Chaturanga, Urdhva Mukha Svanasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Virabhadrasana I)
- Various Warrior Postures: (Virabhadrasana II, Virabhadrasana III, Utthita Trikonasana, Utthita Parsvakonasana)
- Variations/modifications for alignment in Chaturanga
- Common transitions and basic vinyasa structure
- Breathwork, Basic History of Vinyasa
This workshop is broken up into two separate dates and includes the 2 following weeks of yoga for free! (Nov 11-18th).
Suggested donation price for one: $20
With: Lindsay Negrello